ANNOUNCEMENT – 4th VIETNAM NATIONAL AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY CONFERENCE
In order to improve knowledge, supplement information, and share practical experiences in cosmetic skin treatment and care, National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology coordinates with the Dermatology Department of Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy and the Can Tho city Dermatology Hospital organizes the 4th National Aesthetic Dermatology Conference as follows:
Time: November 27-28, 2020 (1.5 days), opens at 8:00 am on November 27, 2020
Location: Muong Thanh Luxury Can Tho Hotel, 34 Tran Phu, Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
The 4th National Aesthetic Dermatology Conference is an opportunity for doctors and specialists in Dermatology – Aesthetics to together improve their knowledge, supplement information, share practical experiences in treatment and care. cosmetic skin care.
The conference was attended by leading and reputable experts in the field of Dermatology – Aesthetics and experienced reporters from all over the country. The professional-focused conference with nearly 70 scientific papers and 6 latest technical demonstrations on aesthetics, promises to provide a lot of useful knowledge and information.
Delegates please register to attend according to the instructions
– Register before 15/11/2020, fee 2,000,000 VND / delegate.
– Registration from 11/16/2020 and on-site registration, fee 4,000,000 VND / delegate.
– For students studying Dermatology majoring from Universities of Medicine, Pharmacy, Membership of Vietnam Dermatology Association, the fee of 1,000,000 VND / delegate.
– Delegates registered in groups of 05 or more will receive a 20% discount.
Bank transfer: National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology; Account number: 116 000 104 012 – VietinBank Hoang Mai branch. When making a transfer, please specify: Full name of PERSONNEL, UNIT paying entrance fee to attend HNDLTM4
Cash: Pay the fee and receive the receipt at the Finance and Accounting Department – National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology; contact CN. Do Thu Trang (Telephone: 098.386.9817)
WRITE YOUR NAME
After paying the fee, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong to receive the invitation letter (Telephone: 0936.551.081 or email: email@example.com)
For other information, please contact:
– MSc.BS. Vu Thanh Tung (Telephone: 091.352.5861 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– CN. Le Thi Trang Nhung (Telephone: 085.528.8884 or email: email@example.com)
Sincerely thank you and see you delegates at the Conference!